Maybe my favorite picture ever! All of the people I love and adore more than anything all piled together in lovely chaos! Serisously though, I can't help from smiling when I see this picture, and mostly its because the man right in the middle- that super handsome face and the love that he shows to each one of our kids : )
Somehow I love him more and more as each year passes by!
Our kids are so extremely lucky to call him dad.
He is the very best at being in the moment and truly enjoying time spent with our kids. I know there is no where he would rather be, than to be with the kids and I! ( ok maybe in Scotland golfing at St. Andrews, but that doesn't count)
We love him so much and feel blessed everyday to have him as ours!
1 comment:
Just missing you in the mix of this wonderful little people pile. Such a beautiful family! Thanks for catching up your blog with end-of-the-year happenings. Your family is growing up so fast and having so many precious experiences together. What a blessing for those kids to have parents who love them and enjoy every second with them so much!
Post a Comment