Sunday, July 19, 2015

End of the year happenings

Talent show choir performance
 End of the year choir concert


 Kinley was asked to speak at our Stake Conference. We were so proud of her! I asked her the morning of if she was nervous, nope! Oh man she's brave!  She spoke about how we can have the spirit present in our homes, she did an incredible job! Completely calm and elequent! Maybe I can learn a thing or two from her : ) 
 Snapping pictures in the yard chatting about all the things to look forward to in highschool next year~ 

 Girls outing in Seattle, trying on pointe shoes
 Tays surprised KK with this on her bathroom mirror the morning of her 12th birthday! 
 Fieldtrip to the zoo with this cute crew! 
 love watching this boy in his golf tournaments 
 A saturday spent cleaning the church ended with the rest of the afternoon spent in the church gym playing a family basketball game
 While the kids were still snoozing on Memorial Day Keith and I snuck out for an early morning hike to Oyster Dome. Good stuff! 

 Memorial Day family brunch at the club
 The start of the gardening season. Drew is always the one who wants to wake up and head straight to the garden! 


 First year of Colonial Betz golf program for Rex

 Kinley and her hardwork paid off- she's super excited to follow in her sisters footsteps with student council and be Bayviews treasurer next year. I wish I had footage of her speech! She busted out with a rap that she wrote the night before- pretty impressive! One word- Fearless! 
 Ancient China Civilization project 

 Drew keeping up with the boys
 Volleyball tournament in Lyndon


 
Last day of school, Tays is off to highschool in the Fall!!

No comments: