Ben oh Ben! We sure love this kid! 7 years old and he still fits the same description that descibed him as a toddler. Stubborn as ever, very competitive, biggest sweetheart, still eats bananas and string cheese like no ones business, tough as nails, sweetest smile, and oh so determined! I love that he has a tough side but also at the same time is the biggest nurturer!
When Drew and I visited Bayview to drop off birthday treats to Bens class, Ben couldn't have been more proud to have his little brother by his side. He excitedly introduced everyone to his 'baby brother' and kept him close to his side! BENNY BOY we love you more than words! Ben celebrated with a birthday party in our backyard with 12 of his little friends on the slip n slide, it was a little crazy which is probably why there were no pictures taken, I was too busy making sure everything and everyone survived.
No comments:
Post a Comment