This night was long awaited for, and it finally arrived! We were all excited about an evening down in Seattle with just the four of us. We ate at not only one good restaurant, but two! We started with pizza and then ran in the rain to our next stop to wash down our pizza with a burger ( to share ) and some shakes. But the real excitement really began the moment we walked into the Paramount. Kinley was all smiles, and even more so once she had a new SYTYCD shirt to go along with her night : ) I had fun not only watching the dancers, but watching KK watch the dancers! She was glued to the stage and I'm pretty sure she hardly blinked the entire show! Tayler probably wasn't quite as into it as KK, but pretty close! Keith and I just loved being with our girls and having a special night out together!
No comments:
Post a Comment