Happy Birthday to our baby drew, as you can tell he's not much of a baby anymore.... but to me, this kid is always going to be my baby boy: ) Drew just turned 3, but I swear some days it feels like he's more like 6. I guess having two older brothers will do that to ya! This boy loves to wrestle his dad, read books with me, loves to turn blasting music on and dance, he loves cookie dough ( whenever he hears the beaters he runs up and asks for a ball, referring to a ball of cookie dough, I have no idea where he gets that from, haha!) Drew is stubborn as can be- and can put up a good fight for whatever it is he wants. This boy is so much fun and I couldn't imagine a better caboose to this family of ours! We love you Drewbe!
1 comment:
the "better caboose" made me laugh. and the photo is priceless. happy bday drew!
love to you guys!
Post a Comment