Yay for Spring and warmer weather! April is pretty incredible around here, with the Tulips and everything in bloom its absolutely gorgeous everywhere you look! I'm sure the boys care less about that and more about the fact that it also means better golfing conditions! I mean, look at this sight! In my opinion, It doesn't get much better than this- all my boys lined up practicing something they love to do together, and having such a great time! I just sat back with a big ole smile on my face and watched and snapped a few pictures as I was in complete heaven! These boys don't even know just how incredibly lucky they are to have Keith as their dad!
2 comments:
so cool that they can play golf together! I think Jason plans to teach avery to golf, so he can have his foursome too!
This is the best and Cj's dream! I love all of your pictures. Tulip season looks amazing!
Post a Comment