Just had to get a few Halloween pictures and thoughts on here for this year. Tayler and her friends had talked about Halloween plans literally all month long, I was excited it all started at our house so I could see them off for the night, they looked so cute! KK and her friends took advantage of their dance costumes from the year before and started their night with us at the Richeson's Barn party where Ben pretty much could have eaten doughnuts off a string all night long! He mastered his technique pretty quickly and I'm sure ate more doughnuts than everyone else put together! At one point during the party we found Drew and his favorite little buddy Finn jumping in puddles outside in their bare feet, sopping wet, having the time of their lives! As far as costumes went down- Ben was Spiderman, Drew was Batman, and Rex was a basketball player. My favorite part of the night was discovering that Ben was completely nude underneath his little silky spiderman costume! I got a good laugh. He must have been absolutely freezing the entire night, but I don't think he cared, he said that's just the way he wanted to wear it. ha!
2 comments:
HAHAHHA! Ben naked beneath his costume has me and Geoff rolling! Kids are so weird.
So basically Rex went trick-or-treating as himself - a basketball player. Love the photos!
Post a Comment