Turns out a game of ghost in the graveyard with two crazy big brothers in a basement with the lights turned out isn't the best idea if you're Drew. Poor little guy!
I left one evening last week to pick up Kinley from dance and had actually planned on bringing drew with me, but after Rex and Ben literally begged to let drew stay and play the game with them, I agreed. After only about 15 minutes I got a call from Keith ( who is always so calm in these sorts of situations) who tells me drew has tripped and hit his head on the treadmill and is bleeding pretty bad. Actually, we've been through this enough times now, with all the boys having had stitches at least once, that I'm surprisingly pretty calm about these things by now too. (Kinley on the other hand immediately burst into complete sobs when I told her Drew was hurt, bless her little heart!) Anyway Keith took good care of him till we got home. In the end a friend who is a doctor helped glue his little eyebrow back together. Drew was a total champ! He literally didn't move an inch the entire time his little gash was being washed out with soap and put back together. Fingers crossed that's the last of the injuries for a while! Way to be tough Drew!
No comments:
Post a Comment