Saturday, January 12, 2013


It was freezing today, but the sun was shining so it was so worth going out and braving the cold! I started my day with a long 10 mile run where I literally didn't warm up until mile 9, it was so cold I didn't even break a sweat! Crazy!
This afternoon We debated if we wanted to head out to Anacortes to check out a new park and I'm so glad we decided to go, the kids loved it! It just may have been the cutest park I've ever seen...not to mention the ocean just happened to be in view, it was beautiful! Tays found some climbing trees, and reenacted a Katniss moment...(Hunger Games, her fav!) It didn't take long for us to forget about just how cold it was and have fun.




2 comments:

White Family said...

You'll have to tell Tays that she reminded me of the girl in Flipped when I saw the picture of her up in the tree. If we could send you some of our sunshine, we'd surely share!

Blondie Blues said...

Darling display of pictures Lynds! Love keeping up on you guys. Although I don't keep up on comments, I always keep up on your blog! Love you, your example, & your awesome family!