...wish I could say Rex got his athletic abilities from me, but I think it's quite clear he's taking right after his dad! Those Wilsons are quite the athletes! Last weekend we went to go watch the highschool girls basketball game, where at half time, they had a special ceremony welcoming Aunt Shannon and a few others into the Hall of Fame at Burlington Highschool. Shannon lettered in tennis, basketball, and track. Kari was able to accept the award in her behalf, which was perfect because Kari was always her "gal"! We miss Aunt Shannon and it was such a special night to remember and honor her!
2 comments:
I have a feeling there are many more basketball games to come. Sounds like that crush you have on the coach is pretty serious!
Wish we could see him play! (I know he is the star of the team!) Tell Rex Mitchell just had his first bball game on Saturday and he made the very first basket! He was pretty excited. Miss you guys...
Post a Comment