Saturday, December 22, 2012

dance

This weekend KK had her dance demo... which wasn't technically a recital, (that's not till June), but was an evening where these cute girls got to show off to their family and friends what they've been working on lately...I have to say it was so much fun to not just drop her off or pick her up from dance, but to be able to watch and see how much she's improving and loving it! She has a hard time deciding what's her favorite...ballet, jazz, tap, or lyrical, although most of the footage I got was from ballet.
Great job KK!



031 from lynsi wilson on Vimeo.



034 from lynsi wilson on Vimeo.

035 from lynsi wilson on Vimeo.




Here's a dance they had just learned the week before, but KK was super excited about this one because it was to the song Popular, from the play Wicked.



037 from lynsi wilson on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Dang KK, lookin good on that dance floor! I'm so jealous. Maybe I need to hit you up for that dance footage you have of me as a 7th grader so I can relive my dance years.

Grapefruit said...

She's such a natural! Definitely the best one out there. Remember when our girls started dance...together? Mine still in diapers and yours, of course, potty trained since 6 months old... :)

Hope you guys had a good Christmas today. Merry Christmas!

White Family said...

KK is one graceful dancer!! Thanks for the footage! xo

sbk said...

I'm so glad you posted these videos - it's fun to be able to see KK on the dance floor. She's got talent!