Thursday, December 27, 2012

christmas 2012

I don't know what I would have done without my girls taking care of pretty much all of the wrapping for me this year...well I guess I would have probably been up till at least 2:00 in the morning like I usually am on christmas eve, trying to get it all done last minute! But no not this year, thanks to my girls I was up late making cinnamon rolls instead!
Christmas Eve the kids opened their gifts from eachother and also unwrapped their new pajames. For some crazy reason when I shopped for pajames this year I figured drew wouldn't really care about something like new pajames...figured he probably wouldn't even notice. Boy was I wrong! He ended up wearing Bens new Mario Pj's for two days straight... I guess he wanted to get his point across that next time I best not be leaving him out!
Luckily Tays gift to drew was his very own pack of ninjago underwear so that made up for it, all six pairs of them layered on nicely!
Oh and thanks to Christmas Tays was able to add to her love of One Direction... a new calendar, a book on the band, and their new CD. She was feeling pretty good about that!

 
christmas morning I didn't have the camera out much, but I did manage to snap a few.
 
 



Christmas evening we loved hearing Tays and KK play their Christmas duets on the piano at their "recital" with Uncle Bob!
It's been a wonderful christmas...now that the tree is down and the decorations are put away, we're looking forward to the new year!

2 comments:

White Family said...

Wish we could have heard that recital. We'll have to put in a request for an encore act next week! Glad your Christmas was awesome! Love you and miss you.

Heidi and Bryan said...

Glad you had a nice christmas,ee missed you guys! I love Drew's underwear obsession. When I was little I apparently used to do the same thing, so I can totally relate!