Drew has been obsessed with hats lately...
(yeah undies and hats are his latest thing!)
this past Sunday he found his snow hat in my purse, put it on, and then ran from the very last row of the chapel (our official seats) and booked it up to the stand. I don't know, I guess he just wanted to show off that hat of his! I gave Keith the honor of dragging him off the stand!
(I'm not quite sure how he ran so fast, his pants were a bit snug with his three layers of Ninjago undies over his diaper!)
Keith's official "say cheese" face
Here's Ben and Hampton singing Christmas carols at the cute nursing home for their preschool field trip. If any of those grandmas and grandpas (which is what Ben referred to them all as) were hard of hearing, I think they did just fine with Ben in the room. One thing Ben is not, is quiet.Notice the bandage above Ben's eye! Ben Oh Ben!!! We Christmas caroled at Nana and Granddads last week and within five minutes Ben had busted his forehead open on a brick fireplace! I'm not sure that's the best way to wish someone a Merry Christmas, but that's how it went down!
Speaking of injuries...today at the grocery store Ben jumped up on the side of the grocery cart and the entire thing came crashing down and landed right on top of him, including Drew, who was strapped in the front. It was quite the fiasco! Of course we were in the wide open produce section, and within seconds were surrounded by all sorts of people asking if they could call a doctor, get the manager, etc. etc. Luckily we had just started our grocery shopping, so I put our few groceries back and went home to ice the big ole goose egg on the back of his head and make sure he was ok.
...And then there was last month while Ben and Rex were taking a bath, they happened to find a shaving razor...lets just say by the time I walked into the bathroom, ben had done some serious damage and had even shaved off one of his eyebrows in the process! I can't take my eyes off this boy, it's a full time job trying to keep him safe! I will say he is one tough kid though!
And lastly I love that I have got to spend some quality time with my girls this month. The three of us attended the Nutcracker- carrying on a tradition we love!
We also went and saw The Christmas Carol in Anacortes. One of KK's good dance friends had a lead part and it was so much fun to go see. Anacortes is one of my favorite little towns around here, so quaint and charming!
2 comments:
Oh my word. Ben sounds like my youngest. Good luck with him. Hope he never gets hurt bad.
You and your girls look so beautiful in these pictures. I admire u so much....you can do.it.all and with so much grace!! Thanks for the little pic of my boy and Ben singing(love them).
Post a Comment