Our weekends have all just seemed to fill up somehow, with KK having dance till 7:30 on Friday evenings, and Tays playing in her soccer games and tournaments on Saturdays... it just doesn't leave us much weekend time for all those day trips we had talked about!
The weather here has been incredible and it's nearly impossible to keep yourself indoors. We decided Sunday would be our day to take advantage of it all...after church we dashed home ( church now is close to 25 minutes away, not the walking distance we're used to) stuffed our faces, washed it down with some chocolate cakes, and hopped in the car to meet up with friends at Friday Creek.
Like I keep sayin, it was so beautiful! I've quickly learned you never leave your house with out your camera around here or it's likely you'll end up sorry. Once we spent some time around Friday Creek we decided to pop in on some friends that lived out that direction, in the country. We checked out their chicken coop, green house, and ran around their incredible yard and garden! (um hello, how cool is that set up!)My kids are convinced that's just what we need now, chickens... and a dog! I think I'd be more likely to give in to chickens than a dog... we shall see.
oh and I've finally been able to decide on some paint colors, thanks to some good sisterly advice! But, I'm realizing these house projects of ours aren't going to be happening over night, it's all going to take some sweet time. Patience is a virtue. right.
saturday game
5 comments:
Tays is such your mini me. It looks like so much fun out there and it sounds amazing to be outdoors like that. I agree with you I would much prefer chickens than a Dog. Bryan and I actually been talking about getting chickens here. It would be so fun to go out and get eggs each morning. No dog does that.
Why does Tayler look so much older just since you moved? Holy cow! I agree with Shell that she is looking more like you all the time. WA looks like one amazing place!
Have I mentioned I'm jealous!! And Lynsi, you getting chickens and a dog?! I love it!
It would be so nice to have fresh eggs - I'm all for the chickens! That would be so fun for the kids too.
So glad you are loving it. All of these pictures look amazing and we are missing you guys for sure!
Post a Comment