Almost everyday I drive by the farmers market on the corner, the corn stand down the street, and the flowers for sale on the side of the road. Somehow I hadn't actually stopped by any of these places, (crazy I know!) until yesterday. It was a good morning, I woke up and first thing I did was stop by all three!
This is exactly what makes me love this place so much!
Anybody watching sytycd? Our household is pretty excited about the finale this week, (that might be a slight understatement.) girls woke up at 5:00 am last week to watch the latest episode before school started. I was impressed.
Anybody watching sytycd? Our household is pretty excited about the finale this week, (that might be a slight understatement.) girls woke up at 5:00 am last week to watch the latest episode before school started. I was impressed.
3 comments:
I think you should always have fresh flowers on your table! So pretty and affordable!
Looks like Heaven Lyns! You guys fit right in! PS, I will get you that tile info asap, just having a hard time finding the info.
Those farmers markets make me jealous! BTW: that's my favorite show ever! Too funny the girls couldn't wait to watch it. I can't delete any of the shows because I want to go back and watch the dances again:)
Post a Comment