Saturday, September 15, 2012

eighteen months.

Our baby boy is eighteen months old, boy time flys!

drew lately:

most energetic little guy I've ever seen
rarely walks, pretty much sticks with running everywhere he goes.
has KK wrapped around his finger.
loves to dance to One Direction with his brothers.
being strapped in to anything is not his thing (stoller, jogger, backpack, grocery cart... it's  killing me!)
thinks he is one of the boys with his brothers.
tries to repeat everything you say, and loves to sing Da Da Da Da Da Dora!
loves to find shoes around the house to wear, usually ones that are way too big for him.
loves anything and everything to do with a ball.
continues to be rex's mini me.
sweetest smile.
adored by us all!




3 comments:

Heather Jeppsen said...

You are beautiful. You always have been. Glad you guys like it up there. Mine baby is the same way. I can't take my eyes off him or I'm in trouble.

White Family said...

That little Drew is changing so fast! We're missing him, as well as the rest of you guys. xo

Jill said...

So cute! I am glad I found your blog! Your family is adorable!