Tuesday, May 8, 2012

rexy

Seriously I loved that when Rex golfed with keith a couple of weeks ago he wore Keith's golf hat the entire time! So cute! Golfing with his dad is definitely right at the top of Rex's list of favorites right now! Over the weekend, Keith and Rex spent the day in Midway cheering on the Washington Huskies in a tournament, they even let Rex tee off with some of the players right during their round!!! I wish I could have seen that!
The other night as I was tucking in Rex he was giving me some good snuggles (which he's very good at)... I asked him if he would always love on me like that, even when he becomes a big teenager. His answer was very sweet. He said "Mom even if I was in the middle of a football game I would still come give you hugs and kisses!"  As I was retelling this to Ben  ( who pretty much just likes to snuggle with his dad) Rex heard me. Rex quickly corrected me, and made sure I understood that he'd just be able to give me hugs and kisses while he was on the sideline, NOT right in the middle of his game.
I seriously love this kid, I'm sure you couldn't find a sweeter boy!

3 comments:

White Family said...

Oh, that Rexy! He'll be giving you hugs to celebrate his big wins at golf, soccer, basketball, football, baseball.....!

Dusty said...

What a little charmer. With those good looks and tender heart he will for sure be a heart breaker! Love that Rex.

Heidi and Bryan said...

he is the best! What a handsome little guy!