Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Something you always hear is to be sure to cherish every moment with your kids while their young! I think for the most part I try and do this.... Although I will admit, one thing I will NOT miss as they get older is making trips to Target or the grocery store with three crazy super energetic little boys! After running seven miles followed by an hour bootcamp class I decided easily, handsdown, that my trip to Target after was far more exhausting! I will spare the details, but just picture Ben running (or should I say sprinting) barefoot up and down the aisles, Rex using his new alien voice in full volume, and Drew jumping out of the cart arching back n' all, the entire time! Crazay boys! Safe to say, I have my hands full with these three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Running 7 miles and boot camping as a cool down?
...And you're worried about your BOYS high energy levels!? ;)
I was thinking the same thing--I see where they get the energy!
yah agreed... 7 miles plus a boot camp is amazing! I am right there with you though... and I will have three crazy boys in no time. They are tiring! I am usually sweaty after grocery shopping! Luke has started to rip off his diaper in public places, so that is quite an adventure. Love those boys! Hopefully they can all meet eachother soon!
oh man...I am seeing my life over the next few years!! I was already feeling this way with just the two boys...now adding another!! You are brave...I don't think I will go anywhere with all 3 by myself!!
Post a Comment