Friday, February 17, 2012


who lets their 3 year old play at the park in shorts and shoeless in February? Um sadly that would be me. When it comes to ben I've learned the hard way, to pick my battles ( I don't win many anyway) and forcing him to wear pants and shoes somedays just doesn't seem worth it! Eventually he figured out on his own that shoes on his feet actually felt quite nice. He's still got a bit of Arizonan in him and likes those bare feet.

7 comments:

melissa walker said...

I'm with you--you definitely have to pick your battles and I don't like to battle over the small stuff!

Stacie said...

Hahah I feel that. No one hates clothes more than Ivy. Look at his purple lips- I think he's equally as tough as he is stubborn! ;)

sbk said...

I will never understand how kids do not get cold. His purple lips and chattering teeth kill me!

Lynsi said...

ok he did just eat a purple sucker prior to the picture, I promise! I wouldn't have let him go that far!

Lynsi said...

ok he did just eat a purple sucker prior to the picture, I promise! I wouldn't have let him go that far!

Heather Jeppsen said...

Glad that was a sucker. I thought his lips were blue too. I pick my battles and mine wears pajamas almost everyday. Hard to argue with when she's been sick for so long. Who wants to get dressed everyday when pajamas are so comfortable. We'll have to break this habit when she starts preschool next year.

Jacque said...

amen sista! ren is the same way! even after him cutting his toe really badly outside, he STILL refuses to wear shoes.

ben looks so big!!