No no no Drew is NOT already walking! What the heck!? He is such an oldie I need to see that man! Ps- I watched this with G and Ivy and we all speculated that Ben ripped off your pantry door with one hand when deperately needing a snack.
Awwww...I can't believe he is so MOBILE!!! Love it! He's not just walking - he's jumping! Can't wait to see it in real life! Thanks for sharing the big event! xo to you all!
10 comments:
No no no Drew is NOT already walking! What the heck!? He is such an oldie I need to see that man! Ps- I watched this with G and Ivy and we all speculated that Ben ripped off your pantry door with one hand when deperately needing a snack.
Love it Lyns! I can't believe he is walking. He reminds me so much of Rex and Ben. Too cute.
Awwww...I can't believe he is so MOBILE!!! Love it! He's not just walking - he's jumping! Can't wait to see it in real life! Thanks for sharing the big event! xo to you all!
Starc, I hate to admit it...but you're kinda right on about that pantry door!
I feel like you just had him. How are all our babies walking now??!!
Drew is WALKING? I swear he was just learning how to smile. Time flies.
My kids loved their valentines. They were so excited to get mail from the Wilsons!
OH MY...can't believe he his off and running already! What a cute little bug he is. Miss you guys!
Go Drew!!! What a cutie.
P.S. I need to hear the story behind this pantry door incident...
YAY!!! LOVING THIS! Autumn is so close, its crazy! Good luck, little man!
what a cutie!! i love how he gets distracted by his shadow on the wall and the pantry door latch. can't believe he's walking already!
Post a Comment