Poor ben, he really had it coming though! If you didn't notice those teeth marks in the middle of his cheek, look close! Drew had enough! In Ben's defense though he usually isn't trying to hurt Drew, just trying to "help" or "hold" him! Well, Drew took his teeth to him yesterday as Ben was trying to pin him down to "hold" him! He's got some leftover marks on his cheek today, it was pretty bad! i guess that was Drew's way of saying enough already!
Other than that all is well, finally everyone is healthy. (let's keep our fingers crossed it stays that way, I'm heading out to San Fran next weekend and leaving the kids with Keith, leaving 5 HEALTHY kids will make it so much easier!)
American Idol is on again and we (of course) have started watching. I wasn't sure if the girls would like it as much without Simon, but I have to say KK has been pretty fascinated by Steven Tyler. Her comments about his wild pants, crazy hair and expressions keep us entertained the entire time and her impersonations are hysterical!
um what else...we got kids bop 21 which always adds a lot of entertainment around the house and especially in the car. constant dance parties around these parts! ( I don't think I could have handled much more of kids bop 20!
Drew has slept through the night three nights in a row! It's amazing! Keep it up Drewbe!
5 comments:
Yikes! My Luke has a scar on his face from Zach, i quess it's a brother thing.? Have a awesome trip to San Fran! We want to have you guys over in March!
Poor Ben! It HAS to be a "brother thing". William did the same self defense move to Clay's arm on his 3rd b-day. Enjoy San Fran and be sure to treat yourself to something wonderful while away...you deserve it!
Poor Ben! Glad everyone is feeling better...hope it stays that way!
When you go to SF, think of us...and "could I live here?":)
Hope you are all doing well!
BTW, there is a chance we might still come see you in St. George!
Ouch! Poor Ben.
I can't wait to see you on Thursday!
The little girl I nanny for does the same thing to Madi, she says I want to hold her, and is basically tackling her, and will have her in a full body lock, while Madi is screaming. I think Madi may pull out the big guns like Drew here shortley!
Post a Comment