Saturday, February 25, 2012

all week tays and kk have been looking forward to their cousins sleep over at Nana's! I got a call from Nana yesterday morning making sure she knew all the right treats to get! As I dropped them off yesterday evening I heard plans of Red Robin and a trip to the movies! So fun for all these girls!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

How cute is Nana Wilson in her Toms?! Also, Tayler is YOUR TWIN. It might be the fact that she's dressed like an 18 year old and wearing lipstick though. What the!?! Such cute girls, all of them!

White Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
White Family said...

I thought the same thing...Tayler has turned into mini Lynsi, for sure! Such a lovely little quintet!

Grace said...

I wish I could do a cousins sleep over again! Lucky girls.

melissa walker said...

That is so cute! Nanas are the best!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I love that Paula is wearing TOMS! that so cute! looks like so much fun! I cant wait to see your girls