I'll admit looking at my sisters newport pictures this morning on her blog left me craving some nice warm weather! We've had a bitter cold day here mostly because all the wind, so windy in fact I thought for sure a few times this afternoon the house was going to blow down!
When it comes to battling the cold, Keith and KK have no fear! They actually went golfing over the weekend with Uncle Craig and Danny. KK had three layers of clothing on, but I still worried how she would hold up.. I was relieved when I got a text from Keith saying she was doing great!!
Keith is just finishing up coaching the boys basketball team and will be coaching the girls golf team here next, this leaves KK and Rex super excited as they plan to get out there and work on their golf games with Keith! It's been so fun to watch Keith coach, he's a natural... no surprise there!
I love that he's let Rex tag along to just about every basketball game with him, I have a feeling it will be no different with the golf!
2 comments:
I bet Rex makes a DYNAMITE assistant coach!
Looks like you guys are doing so great and Utah is loving you.:) Marley and Miles were so excited when the new Kids Bop CD came out. We should have the songs memorized in no time:)
Post a Comment