Can you beat a weekend away being spent with your mom and sisters in San Fran? I think not! We had so much fun catching up, exploring the city, hiking Muir Woods, and eating, eating, and eating some more! Thank you mom for such a great trip! A huge thank you to Keith who held down the fort at home! After an amazing weekend it was so great to be greeted at the airport with 5 happy kids and an incredible husband! I'm feeling extra grateful this morning!
7 comments:
That was so much fun. Mom spoiled us - as per usual. It was so fun seeing you!
Looks like pure heaven! What a fun group of gorgeous girls!!!
what a great weekend! your mom and you girls are all so adorable.
It was great to be together! I'm missing you already.
LOVE THE PICS! You girls look like you had a blast! Super stylish! Ah, I miss SF!!!!
Sisters and mom...can't get better than than! Looks like you all will certainly treasure. So fun.
SO FUN! Muir woods was the one place we didn't get to go to that we wanted to! Next time for sure.
Post a Comment