Friday, January 20, 2012
ok so here's a bit about our "drewbe" at 10 months old! He loves to smile, clap, eat corndogs, just started waking up once a night hooray (as oppossed to three) taken some of his first steps, has 8 teeth!, loves icecream (but may even love spinach shakes more.. we share one every day!) says "ball" "MORE" "mama" "dada", loves playing ball, hates his carseat, bites like crazy, a bit feisty, a momma's boy (for now! I'll enjoy it while I can!) and is just the cutest little guy ever! Oh I love this age!
While on the subject of updates here are a few more...
tays- Tayler LOVES to be tucked in each and every night. a simple hug and I love you just doesn't cut it for this girl, she needs Keith or I to lay down with her to "chat" and snuggle... usually to discuss important matters like what's on the dessert menu for the next day! She Loves the song Party Rock and sings it around the house all the time. (until all the rest of us are singing it too!) the "comfy" sweatpant style that she has loved for so long has been replaced with stylish skinny jeans+neon vans+scarf.(her go to look). Over Thanksgiving break I think every friend and family member commented on how grown up tays looked! she loves treats... mainly chocolate. She would do anything for anyone except share her dessert with them! Tays loves getting up to speak in front of people! (which she didn't get from me!) She was one of 12 students chosen from her grade to recite a poem she memorized in the school auditorium and did amazing! Her primary teacher challenged her class to read to BOM this year, Tayler not only excepted the challenge but said she would be the first one done (and diligently reads everynight!)
kk-KK is loving dance these days! She is taking classes five hours a week and when she's not at dance she is usually dancing around the house or making up dances with friends to perform! She has just mastered her splits and backbend kickover. For Christmas KK welcomed her American Girl Julie to our family! The other night she feel asleep watching a movie so I carried her downstairs and put her in her bed, she ended up waking up in the process and panicked because her American girls had not yet been tucked in properly. She got up and got their pajames on and sang to them! KK is very honest, she speaks her mind. always! I just got called as Primary choirister, which is a total stretch for me... I asked KK how I did the first Sunday... she let me know that I was a bit "awkward and stiff". ha! she's usually right on though! She then imitated me and showed me what I could work on! KK loves to be outside, she is always the first one bundling up to go out and play in the snow. Whenever I ask who wants to come on a walk with me.. I can always count on KK to come with me! KK was also chosen from her grade as one of the students to recite her poem.
rex- gets so excited his whole body shakes, usually about sports. wears his jersey daily. hides his jersey under his covers in his bed so he could wear it as PJs too. loves to watch jimmer with dad. Loves kindergarten, loves to wrestle ben, adores drew
ben- ends up in our bed most nights (to be with dad!) daddy's boy, daddy's boy, did I mention Ben loves his dad! loves the song I'll stand by you by the pretenders. always has to know where rex is and be right by him, eats 15 string cheeses in one day. stubborn like no other! loves to wrestle, loves to ride the bus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He's ALREADY ten months? Almost one? How did THAT happen? And are you seriously drinking a spinach shake every day? It HAS been too long since we've talked. I clearly need to talk some sense into you!
Drew is adorable. Wish I could see him (and you!) in real life!
So fun to read about each of your kiddos! I can't believe drew is 10 months. Wow, how the time flies. Miss you guys.
Oh my gosh I loved this. Please do these updates monthly, I've been missing your family like crazy these days. I've actually been meaning to call - it's been way too long! Your kids are all hilarious and so cute, I laughed out loud in too many parts (KK imitating you, Ben downing an entire bag of string cheese in 24 hours, rex shaking with excitement..etc) I can't believe Drew is walking, what a stud! Okay longest comment ever, love you guys!
Oh my goodness, so fun to hear about everyone! We miss you all so much. Drew is such a cutie:) Can't believe he's already 10 months!
i can totally picture rex shaking in excitement. so funny.
drew gets cuter and cuter with every picture you post!
we sure do miss you guys! ren still asks if he can go to "ben's house" often. :(
Post a Comment