Awww! Such a sweet little face. Happy 10 month birthday, Drew!
Love him, miss him, love you, miss you!! You are looking mighty bang-erang by the way, love the hair!
I agree with Stacie - I'm loving your hair these days. Such a cute picture of you two:) I need some Drew time ASAP.
Drew is ADORABLE! I just want to squeeze the little guy...over and over. So fun to see you and the kids over Thanksgiving (even though is was brief).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww! Such a sweet little face. Happy 10 month birthday, Drew!
Love him, miss him, love you, miss you!! You are looking mighty bang-erang by the way, love the hair!
I agree with Stacie - I'm loving your hair these days. Such a cute picture of you two:) I need some Drew time ASAP.
Drew is ADORABLE! I just want to squeeze the little guy...over and over. So fun to see you and the kids over Thanksgiving (even though is was brief).
Post a Comment