Rex and his science experiment
For school rex had to choose a science experiment to do and then had to tell about or show his class. Last weekend we tried out a few experiments, the first ones just didn't do it for Rex. Luckily once we did this one he decided it was a winner! I have to admit I was pretty impressed myself! All it took was a bottle of Diet Coke and some Mentos! If you're looking for something fun to do with the kids, this just might be it! We actually ended up doing it twice!
4 comments:
Wait, this isn't a myth!? So when I drink Diet Coke and eat Mentos that's happening inside my stomach? Yikes.
that could be the coolest thing i've ever seen!
I'm thinking that I wish diet coke wasn't my favorite drink in the world! I can imagine what my insides look like!
Fun to catch up on all your pics! We miss you guy's!
so funny--my boys were watching youtube videos about this experiment last week, and have been begging to do it. Maybe...
Post a Comment