Friday, January 13, 2012


Not only does Drew look just like Rex, but he reminds me so much of him too. When Rex was 10 months old all he cared about was playing with a ball! Drew is the exact same way!... he will find any ball laying around the house and scoot it along and chase it around all day. He also loves to play "catch" rolling the ball back and forth. As you can see he was after Rex's new basketball all Christmas morning!
Rex has definitely found a new love for the game of basketball! Last night he asked to be tucked in with his basketball after watching Micheal Jordan highlights all evening. You rarely can go with out hearing a a basketball being dribbled around the house or see Rex wearing his Jr. Jazz jersey! He can't figure out why his basketball team isn't having a game over the MLK holiday weekend this weekend, it's been disappointing for him... to say the least! Last weekend he couldn't fall asleep till midnight the night before his game, he was literally shaking with excitement! I couldn't figure out who I heard talking that late until I went and put my ear to the boys room and realized it was just Rex talking through his game strategies for the next day! I was cracking up! ( I guess it helped he had a great game!)
I love that Drew will have two older brothers to look up to! I have a feelig these three are going to have alot of fun together!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

So cute! Rex sounds like a great basketball player! too bad we don't live in Utah anymore. We would have loved to make it to some of his games!

sbk said...

Haha...I love that Rex has game strategies..and talks himself through them as he goes to bed. I'm sure he's on his way to be the next Jimmer Fredette.