when we heard the White family was all invited to the Barney's Ranchhouse the weekend before Thanksgiving we decided it was well worth skipping out the last short week of school before the break and heading to AZ for an extended trip! We had so much fun with family and friends! some highlights included: running the 5K turkey trot with kk, grammy's sweet potatos, seeing Kaitlin's face as Tayler surprised her at Lookout Moutain, yummy pizza night at the Weavers, Becca taking her kids out of school to have them spent a day with mine!, seeing grandma Rawlins and grandpa Kirkland, midnight Pickleball, and just enjoying the entire week with friends and family! here's a glimpse...
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving! I love all the pictures. I got your message about your gym membership and I actually go to golds. Bummer, but I hear that's a great gym! I'm starting to teach zumba Thursday nights at 9:15 just at the church by my house. Tomorrow is my first night teaching there so I hope you can come, it'll be fun!
So fun to see you guy's! We are so glad you came...love all the picture's!
I'm just catching up on blogs...love all the pictures. I need to show my kid's your snow pictures. Next time we see you will hopefully be there!!
what an exciting trip!!!! looks like everyone had a BLAST and then some. all about skipping school to spend time with friends and family... so worth it!
Post a Comment