I wasn't quite sure what our kids would think of the snow...I think it's safe to say they love it! On Friday night the girls had friends over for a movie night, at about 11:00 when the movie was over they looked outside and realized that it had been snowing all night! Before I knew it, KK was outside, bearfoot and in a T-shirt doing snow angels while everyone else was cracking up! Before long they were all bundled up out in the front yard waking up our neighbors singing, dancing, and eating icecream! Our little 8 year old next door neighbor Max told me the next day that the girls had woken him up, but he was ok with it becuase he was happy for them that they had finally got to play in snow!
On Saturday the first thing KK and Rex both did was run to the backdoor to make sure their snow was still there, once they realized it was, they were out the door! I have to be honest around lunchtime I was thinking to myself what a mess this was all going to be! Kids In and out all day long tracking in snow all over the house, putting on socks and boots and mittens and hats and jackets.....again and again.. but I had to quickly make up my mind that I was going to have a good attiude about it, even if it might mean that much of my next coming months will be spent bundling all of these little kids again and again! They love it, so I will too!
3 comments:
Awesome! S'no fun like snow fun!
Youre such an awesome Mom! Love the pictures! Tays looks like a model in that first picture, you guys are in for some trouble. Cute snow clothes, too! I thought I would miss the snow but I dont..well, NOT YET anways. I love that its cold here but I dont have to deal with the wetness and soggyness of slush.
Your backyard looks awesome! Do you like the area you are living in? We are moving to Utah in July and we are looking into renting a house in Draper. Let me know if you know of any through someone in the ward or something. I am so excited you guys are there now!
Post a Comment