Thursday, December 1, 2011

december already!

we were just deciding on Halloween costumes, weren't we?... how are we already suddenly into December! Seriously, I can't keep up!  Sometimes I have to remind myself to soak it (it, meaning life with five little ones!) all up just a bit more and enjoy it, no matter how exhausting or overwhelming it may feel at times!  life is busy, crazy, and wonderful all at the same time! We're looking forward to the Christmas season. The kids reminded me almost everyday this week to fill the advent calendar, now that it's done and our tree is up I think we're ready for December.





Tonight we decorated our tree. Somewhere along the move we lost the base of the fake tree...good reason to go with a real one this year I guess. Keith and the girls picked a tree out on their way home from gymnastics and we got to work decorating as soon as they walked in the door. (which made for a late night, considering there was still homework to be done!) O'well, the tree decorating ended up being priority tonight, that was a good thing!

1 comment:

White Family said...

Love the tree, and especially love the kids! Those photo ornaments will get more precious with each passing year.