Saturday, August 6, 2011

Can I just say how much I love these girls! For sure one of the things I'll miss most...girls nights! It was so much fun to get out for some yummy Barrio Cafe and then icecream. We have yet to find a place that stays open late enough for us, we always end up squeezed in one of our cars parked in the parking lot to finish up all of our chatting! You girls better plan on lots of trips to Salt Lake, and don't you worry we'll be down to good ole AZ often!







6 comments:

Bryan said...

So Salt lake then?? You will be missed for sure but Salt Lake is beautiful and I'm sure you will love it up there too. Good luck with the move!

MaryAnn said...

Good luck with the move to good ol' SLC. It's gorgeous there and what a perfect time to move. Fall!

White Family said...

You Wilsons will be missed her in AZ, but we'll surely be finding our way to UT for frequent visits~~

Jacque said...

you girls are all so beautiful! i'm so sad to see you guys go, but i know you'll love it there. and maybe i can get jason to take a trip up sometime soon to visit!

so glad you were able to get a lot done yesterday... and that the kids had fun. cohen can't stop talking about it. and ren and ben... well they just picked up where they left off. ;)

we love your family! and i especially love ya lyns! you know that. good luck packing up these next few days. chat soon!

Kandis said...

Looks like such a fun girls night! I hope that everything goes well with your move to Utah. It's so exciting for your family, but also sad for those you are leaving behind. The kids are already talking about how much they will be missing cousins. I'll be checking your blog and showing the kids so they can see how your guys are doing. We'll miss you!:)

The Hopkins Family said...

Moving to Salt Lake? We should try to get together when you have settled. It would be so fun to see you.