it's official. I started packing boxes yesterday. we're moving! As you can tell, the boys were "helping" me by coloring all of the boxes. At the start of the summer we put our house on the market, kinda for fun really. We really didn't know where we wanted to go or what our plans were, just that we've been talking about a change for a while now. So, when our house went under contract just after a couple of short weeks of having it listed, it left us with some serious decisions to make...which we're still in the process of. (deciding between three different states has not been easy!)
Yesterday I took down all of our family pictures from the walls. I have to say, even though we've been talking about moving all summer long, once I did that I really started to feel it. I mean this was our first home afterall, we've lived here for 8 years now! We welcomed Rex, Ben, and Drew into our family while living here, made lifelong friends and memories, and have LOVED living by family...life has treated us well here!
Life is going to be busy the next couple of weeks, but we look forward to getting (re)settled and look forward to what the future holds!

11 comments:
Wow-how exciting! I wish Illinois were on your list! Good luck with your new adventures!
No wonder you never answer! I've called you a bunch of times to find out the verdict, but you're never there. We need to catch up so I can hear the scoop.
Oh my goodness!! I want to know what state is going to be the lucky new home for the Wilson family! I am happy for you guys, so glad we got to live by you for a bit!! Good luck with the packing!!
can't wait to hear about it! i'll call you in the next few days.
That was quick! I had no idea you were moving so soon. I am going to give you a ring. Good Luck...I love change!
whoa!! this is your idea of fun??? haha. but seriously. where are you going?! :)
A sad day indeed. We'll miss you in AZ! You have to let me know when you have definite plans.
Man Lynsi! I can't believe you guys were there for 8 years, that went by so fast! Congrats on the house sell, especially in this market, that is awesome. Where are you going to go? I'm excited for you, I bet you'll find a great house and a fabulous adventure. Is New Mexico one of the three states :)
If you haven't a place to go yet, come to Tennessee and live in our basement! We'll send the big kids off to school on the bus and we can hang with the little ones. Maybe Keith would like selling therapeutic lasers. I'll even be the chef while you're here!
You're moving!! I'm so sad you won't be there when I get back. But I can't wait to hear where you decide.
We are sure going to miss you guys! Look forward to visiting you in your new home.
Post a Comment