Monday, August 8, 2011

drew




Drew and Autumn. These two little cousins are only two days apart! A couple weeks ago they were able to spent some good quality time kicking around together making us laugh! I see good friends in the future for sure!



Drew as of recent has had some firsts... including his first tooth (which he WaSn'T very happy about) and his first bowl of rice cereal (which he was VeRy happy about). He continues to be right at the center of Rex and Ben's attention, which he takes very well!


We only have a couple days left to enjoy all Arizona has to offer (which isn't much in August) except our family and friends that we will dearly miss. We'll be in our new home in less than a week! (exciting, but surreal!)

8 comments:

White Family said...

Awww - seeing those two happy cuties brought a big smile to my face! xo

Piper said...

Cutie babies. Well, I'm sad to hear you are moving out of AZ, but really excited for you and your family. Are you moving to SLC?

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I loved these photos! We are excited to get some Wilson time before moving to AZ which is where you guys SHOULD be. See you this weekend!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

It must be hard leaving your fun family, but yay for coming to Utah! I'm excited to have you come to our gno I know it's never the same as mom and sister nights out but you're invited to all of them already! If you need help moving in or anything let us know!

Ashley said...

That is the cutest picture of Drew! Love that sweet smile. Cute cousins:) We'll miss you guys so much! Good luck with the move!

Steph Weaver said...

This picture made me smile! I love Drew's smile!

We miss you already!!! Hope the drive went smooth. Let us know how thing's go...maybe you can convince us that UT is the place for us!

Brittney said...

lyns! i cant believe you are moving outta state! good luck on your new adventures!!! its exciting, we are hoping to move up north at some point in our lives, but we shall see what happens when I am done with school next december. Drew is SUCH A CUTE LITTLE GUY! and so is your brothers baby girl.

Brooke said...

Lynsi! So it ended up being Utah huh? Where? Now I REALLY feel like I have to move...everybody's doing it.:) Hope you guys enjoy your adventure!