Sunday, March 20, 2011

sunday morning with drew.

the only problem that we have run into with drew so far is that there's not quite enough of him to go around. The kids all woke up this morning and wanted to be the first one in line to hold him! ( I totally understand because I have a hard time sharing him myself!) He has been such a sweet baby and we have all fallen in love!




10 comments:

Dusty said...

Holy moly there's five!!! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear all about it. Drew is adorable(as I expected) and I can't wait to meet him. I love the hospital pics, you guys all look so happy. I am so happy for your family. I will give you a call and maybe I can come by this week.

Kandis said...

He is adorable! Mars and Miles loved seeing pictures of him.
How fun to have another little boy in your family:)

Steph Weaver said...

He is adorable...can't wait to meet him! Looks like you have lots of help! Cute pictures!

Jacque said...

so sweet! i love that they are so enamored with him! can't wait to meet him!

Grapefruit said...

I seriously can't believe you have FIVE.

Can't wait to meet him!

White Family said...

Oh, so many wonderful helpers!! Such a beautiful crew!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Love the pictures! You guys are the cutest

Court said...

Congratulations Lynsi! He is oh so handsome!
Brand new babies are hard to resist, especially for older siblings.

Ashley said...

So sweet! He fits right in to the family:) Can't wait to see him in person!

Brittney said...

I cant believe you have 5 kids, thats so amazing. Congrats on little Drew! Perfect name, perfect face! I love the pictures stac+geoff took... he is so cute, and looks so much like your boys!