Thursday, March 24, 2011

1 week old

Today little drew is ONE WEEK OLD! It's only been a week but I couldn't even begin to imagine our lives without him. To say I'm obsessed with baby Drew would be a total understatement! Pretty much I just look at him and melt! That's one of the wonderful things about being a mother...how completely and immediately you LOVE your children! Drew has been such a sweet content baby! We love him to pieces! I can't even begin to express how grateful and blessed I feel. we love you drew!

9 comments:

Dusty said...

Jaiden and I are sitting here in awe. He is so cute! We think he looks like Rex. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him.

Jacque said...

he is soo sweet! what a great picture!

Grapefruit said...

I was telling the girls tonight all about how I got to hold baby Drew tonight. They were jealous. Jane and I need another Drew fix soon! He seriously is so cute, and such a mini-Rex. So happy for you!

Laura said...

He is so precious. he looks like Rex to me. I cant wait to see you and meet the little Drewster. Ill be down sometime next week. Ill call you. love you.

Ashley said...

Adorable! Can't wait to meet him:)

The Neilson Times said...

Congrats Wilson Family on your newest addition! Drew is a beautiful baby boy that fits perfect in your adorable family!

Heidi and Bryan said...

He is one handsom little boy, and like I am sure everyone tells you looks just like rex holy cow!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

He is perfect! Time flies!

sbk said...

Wow! He looks so much like Rex. He is so cute, can't wait to see him again.