Drew Thomas Wilson
7 lbs 13 oz
Drew was born yesterday on St. Patricks Day. We are so excited to have baby Drew join the fam!
He's so dang cute I can't wait to meet him! That 4th picture Is insane- he looks so much like Rex in it!
What a precious little one! We love him! He's blessed to be a Wilson!
So happy for you guys, hope you are doing well! he is so precious!
Cute boy! Him and autumn will only be two days apart.. So fun! So happy for you guys
Congrats. He is adorable!
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I love the new babies. Good job. I wish I had the faith to have another one.
Congrats....he looks like a Wilson boy!! I can't believe you have 5 kids, how fun!!
St. Patricks Day is a pretty good day to be born, not quite as good as the 16th but close enough. Welcome to the family Drew!
We've been dying for some news out here in SD! So glad he is finally here and can't wait to see him in real life! Hope everything went well and that you are feeling good. He's beautiful! Who do you think he looks like?
lynsi, he's so adorable! he has such a great family to welcome him into this world! congratulations!
congrats supermom! what a beautiful boy he is.
SO precious!! and he is lucky to have parents like you!
congrats! He is for sure a handsome little Wilson BOY!!
Congratulations to all the Wilsons!
Congrats guys, the little guy does look just like Rex. Happy to hear you're doing well. B
Congrats Lynsi and Keith! He is so cute! What a fun birthday!
Congratulations! He's adorable, and I love his name too!
Can't believe how much he looks like Rex and Ben already! What an adorable family you have! Congratulations! Hope to meet him soon!
Congratulations Lynsi! he's darling! I can't wait to meet him.
CONGRATS! You and baby Drew both look so beautiful! We are coming down next month so hopefully we get to meet him in person :)
I'm so glad you pick my favorite name. I can't wait to see him in June!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
He's so dang cute I can't wait to meet him! That 4th picture Is insane- he looks so much like Rex in it!
What a precious little one! We love him! He's blessed to be a Wilson!
So happy for you guys, hope you are doing well! he is so precious!
Cute boy! Him and autumn will only be two days apart.. So fun! So happy for you guys
Congrats. He is adorable!
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I love the new babies. Good job. I wish I had the faith to have another one.
Congrats....he looks like a Wilson boy!! I can't believe you have 5 kids, how fun!!
St. Patricks Day is a pretty good day to be born, not quite as good as the 16th but close enough. Welcome to the family Drew!
We've been dying for some news out here in SD! So glad he is finally here and can't wait to see him in real life! Hope everything went well and that you are feeling good. He's beautiful! Who do you think he looks like?
lynsi, he's so adorable! he has such a great family to welcome him into this world!
congratulations!
congrats supermom! what a beautiful boy he is.
SO precious!! and he is lucky to have parents like you!
congrats! He is for sure a handsome little Wilson BOY!!
Congratulations to all the Wilsons!
Congrats guys, the little guy does look just like Rex. Happy to hear you're doing well.
B
Congrats Lynsi and Keith! He is so cute! What a fun birthday!
Congratulations! He's adorable, and I love his name too!
Can't believe how much he looks like Rex and Ben already! What an adorable family you have! Congratulations! Hope to meet him soon!
Congratulations Lynsi! he's darling! I can't wait to meet him.
CONGRATS! You and baby Drew both look so beautiful! We are coming down next month so hopefully we get to meet him in person :)
I'm so glad you pick my favorite name. I can't wait to see him in June!
Post a Comment