Rex turned FIVE yesterday!!!! We LoVE this boy so much! He is always filled with smiles (dimples) and brings so much fun to our family. Some of Rex's favorites....preschool, t-ball, b-ball, golf, anything that has to do with a ball, Jimmer, friends, Wii, dancing, wrestling with his dad, Ninja Turtles, and riding his bike.
He woke up first thing and didn't waste any time... he got right to his presents!
He was so excited when he opened his new basketball and then the girls took him out front where he was surprised with his new hoop. I think it's safe to say he loved it, he shot hoops yesterday for three hours straight and was out there first thing this morning.

Elizabeth and Bradley stopped by and surprised Rex with balloons! So sweet!

Happy Birthday Rex! We LOVE you!




4 comments:
I didn't realize Rex and Nora had the same birthday! He is getting so big! Hope he had a great day!
we love rex! so glad he had a great b-day!
Happy Birthday to Rex! He is getting so big...it's hard to believe that you have another little guy almost here. Your little family is just so adorable. I am happy that you are all doing well. Have a nice Spring Break:)
3 hours?! I'm so impressed! cute boy.
Post a Comment