Monday, January 10, 2011

Our new table is all put together!
Hooray!
I've been thinking about a new table for some time now.
As soon as I saw this one (on sale) I knew it was time.
We've been having the kids sit at the bar for years because our old table was just too high...
but it just wasn't cutting it anymore.
(Especially since Bens been out of his high chair and has been squeeeeeezin in.)
I'm excited to have the whole fam sit around a table comfortably everynight!
I'm loving this bench... works great for the kids!
Luckily I was able to sell our old table on Craigs List for not much less than I was able to buy this one! I was excited about that!
Looking forward to a new year of family dinner time sitting around a table. all together!

7 comments:

melissa walker said...

It looks great! I was just telling Paul the other day that I wanted a table with benches so we can smoosh extra kids there when friends are eating over.

Jenna Lee said...

Love the bench at tables...I want that with our next table!! Did you mom make your curtains?? I am getting ready to make something very similar to that for my kitchen..just wondering if you had a pattern or not?? I need it to stick out like that because we have shutters!!

Chelsea said...

awesome! we have a bench at ours too, it is super nice for the kids. where did you get it? those chairs look super sturdy and brayden just broke one of ours!

White Family said...

Wilson family +Lynsi's cooking + new table = Pure delight!

Brittney said...

Adorable. I love the new kitchen, and the new table!! I want one too. Can you share where you got it?!

Jacque said...

love it! it's perfect!

Ambur said...

I love that table. Rick and I have been wanting a new one forever. Where did you find it?