Friday, January 7, 2011

The nice thing about big purchases is that they usually come in BIG boxes!
We bought a new kitchen table this week (which I LOVE!) and that meant lots of big empty cardboard boxes for the kids.
What better entertainment!
The boys started off fingerpainting while the girls were at school.













Once the girls arrived, the fingerpainting quickly turned to feet painting...
















which led to fort making...






and while in the process of it all we realized our grapefruit trees were full of RIPE grapefruit, which only really excited KK and I! After three years of planting the trees, finally yummy fruit!


3 comments:

White Family said...

Who needs toys when you have a nice box? Oh wait, a nice box IS a toy! I love the shot of those feet working together underneath the cover of the box!

fREnCh TrOSt said...

Big boxes are the best! I think the saddest day in Mylee's life was when we had to get rid of her "house" She really did cry for hours!

Grapefruit said...

Remember your old friend Becca? The one who LOVES grapefruits? Just sayin...