Here's just a few reasons I can tell "baby's" almost here. (other than the fact that we are still calling him "baby" and don't have a name yet...)
1. the number of hours of sleep I'm getting a night. (doesn't help that Ben likes to sneak in our bed EVERY night and make himself nice and cozy either. We've got to figure this one out fast! I don't think a queen bed can hold Keith, myself, Ben, AND the new baby.)
2. HeArTbUrn like no other. yuk!
3. having to limp around by the end of each night due to the back!
4. the lovely comments I get from strangers..."oh any day now huh?" the best though is when KK is with me. This girl loves to have her prego momma's back! I have to keep telling her to stop with the dirty looks and that people aren't trying to be mean!
5. My maternity clothes are starting to get snug.
6. I'm doing lots of crazy things like taking apart big pieces of furniture late into the night in efforts to organize a nursery.
7. Just watching my kids do "Just Dance" on the wii makes me tired!
I can't help but countdown the weeks! Just 8 more to go!
At the same time I keep reminding myself to just enjoy these last weeks of being pregnant and everything that comes along with it! Pregnancy really is amazing!!! I love feeling this little guy move all around and I feel so grateful that we will be able to welcome him soon to our family!
Rex asks me daily how much longer until the baby is here!
I love to feel the kids excitment and anticipation for their new baby brother!
Life will be crazy (but it already is)!
we can't wait!!!
9 comments:
8 Weeks! You can do it--we're excited for you guys! And here's my contribution for the name pool: Landon. If Nora had been a boy, that's what we would have used.
I am coming into town march 13, hopefully you have your baby by then and I can meet him! Enjoy your last couple months of pregnancy!-Heidi
can't wait to meet your little guy! you are always so positive and energetic - even when you're so close to delivering! i totally look up to you.
i love strangers' comments, too... i'll be getting those soon. that's hysterical that kk is so protective of her momma.
I can't wait to see another BEAUTIFUL Wilson baby!! You can tell me how it is with 3 boys cuz I have a feeling some time in the future that will be me too:)
8 weeks! so excited to see his face. cant wait to find out what you name him. rest up mamma!
I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! It's gone by so fast. And for the record, watching the kids on the Wii makes me tired too. What's my excuse???
With 10 weeks left I look like I have 20 more to go and people think I'm lying about my due date! I think you're adorable! You look great! I'm so excited for you to pick a name, hurry up on that!!
i love how you said, life will be crazy--but it already is! love your positivity. you are so cut out for tons of kids.
I love that KK gives the rude people dirty looks:) Too funny. You look great and I can't wait to meet this new little guy!
Post a Comment