I'm not sure if it's because of "the nesting instinct" of the stage I'm in or just the motivation of a new year to get organized, but I've been in the middle of some serious "projects". One being, getting all of my pictures on the computer in order and even printed. It's been over 4 years since I've printed out pictures! What?!?! While the kids were looking through our family photo album a couple weeks ago, they asked why there weren't any pictures of Ben! SO. I decided it was time ( or past time) to get caught up! In the process of doing so, I have LOVED looking back on so many great memories and fun times! I have to say it's made me a bit sad at moments looking back and seeing just how much our kids have changed and grown up! Don't get me wrong, it's happy and exciting all at the same time, it's just happening a bit too fast! The hours I have spent looking back at old pictures have just confirmed just how fast life is moving and how important it is to soak it up everyday! Here's a few old pics just for fun.
the girls and baby rex
Baby Ben just learning to walk.

The girls in their more "frilly" days.
welcoming baby ben.
matching curls!







3 comments:
I love those old pictures of the girls. I think that is how I will always picture them in my mind...especially KK. They have all grown up way too fast! Can't wait to hold #5!
Ahh! So sweet to look back at those cuties! Yes - soak up every moment~
Those pictures are SO cute! I need to do the same with my pics. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Too Cute!
Post a Comment