The kids have been wanting to get some bowling in for a while now. We decided New Years Day was the day to do it, a good way to finish out our Christmas Break.
Ben hands down won "the most enthusiastic bowler award". After every turn he'd jump up and down and yell "I did it! I did it!" He was feeling it!
Best moment of the afternoon... celebrating Ben's StRiKe!!!
(thanks to the help of "the ramp")
I have a feeling there will be more bowling to look forward to in 2011.






4 comments:
Why is bowling so fun? I normally hate it. But with kids it's always a blast.
We need to catch up! I've just been so busy catching up on life and a post-Christmas house. But I will call you tomorrow.
I really wish I werent jealous of KK in her shorts. Its so cold here... Looks like bowling was a really great time!
Nothing brings a fam together like a game of bowling.
Also, don't knock the ramp Bens using, not all of us are athletes okay!?
I see bowling league in your future!!
Post a Comment