Can you tell who this is?
Yep. That would be Rex.
He had a birthday/dress up party this afternoon, we hadn't got his Halloween costume yet so we made a quick trip to Target right before the party. The funny thing is I don't think he had a clue who the Ninja Turtles were...but as soon as he saw this costume he was sold!
He wore this costime ALL DAY~ We walked down to get the girls from school, he was in full costume!
He wore this costime ALL DAY~ We walked down to get the girls from school, he was in full costume!
Oh and check out this! CRAZY! This was our backyard today
during an insane hailstorm! It was SO loud, I was pretty sure it was going to come busting
during an insane hailstorm! It was SO loud, I was pretty sure it was going to come busting
through our windows.
yeah, I was a bit nervous!
yeah, I was a bit nervous!



8 comments:
Rex makes a good ninja! I can't believe that hail storm!
Rex is a cute ninja!
I always think about KK during these storms...hope she did ok!
Wasn't that a crazy storm? It was so loud, I thought our windows were going to burst!
Mitchell loved Rex's costume. He actually stayed in his all day too. (No surprise there...)
Thanks for the lunch date today. It was a definite highlight in my bummer of a day. :)
Cute ninja!
I know, me and Ivy both got a little nervous when it sounded like golf balls were hitting all our windows. I can't imagine how KK held up...
Poor KK... That probably was not so good for her to be at school. We all know how hush hush she is about things, especially being afraid of storms! Rex looks awesome, who doesnt love Ninja Turtles?!
Crazy storm! Rex looks so cool as a TMNT! Your Mom is an amazing Mom & grandma...you are just like her & I'm sure she is PROUD! Hope your feeling good and all is well! HAppy fall!
oh man, I JUST put that exact costume in our donation pile! wish I would've known!
Rex is just too cute! I heard about that storm, hopefully it didn't leave you with too much damage
Post a Comment