our kitchen at the moment.

We had our cabinets scheduled to be installed today...but last minute decided to cancel and raise our ceiling first.
Life is going to be messy this month, but it will all be worth it!
I'll post pics as soon as we get things put back together.
I can't wait!
7 comments:
WOW! Mike told me about the ceiling. I remember when we did our old house and I didn't want to hassle with it, but it was SO worth it. Lighting makes more of a difference than I knew or thought I would care about! Can't wait to see the finished product!!
holy moly, lyns! how exciting (and crazy) for you!
i'm sure it'll look amazing when you're done. (how long will this take?)
It'll all be worth it in the end, right?! So excited to see the end results!
oh gosh, it is never exactly fun to remodel, but I'm sure the results will be worth it! Can't wait to see what you do.
You are welcome to move in with us for a while if you get tired of the construction! It will be fun to see the "before" and "after".
That will make such a huge difference. Can't wait to see it!!!
oh boy! can't be easy, but I'm sure it will be worth it! can't wait to see.
Post a Comment