This week at the mall I was mistaken for my kids babysitter, then later in the week another woman asked if I still lived at home with my "family" meaning my parents. I told her yes, that I did live at home, but with my husband and four kids. She thought I was 18!! I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing. One thing I do know for sure though, is that even though I don't feel that old, sure enough... it's happening! This week I'll be saying goodbye to my 20's and saying Hello to the big 3-0! Holy Cow~
I have to say though, I have loved everything about the last decade of my life and can't imagine being any happier than I am. I feel so grateful to be married to an amazing husband and have four kids that I love to pieces. I am happy to welcome a new chapter to my life, I know I have lots of exciting things to look forward to!
Hello Thirty!
Sweet Keith surprised me with a flight to Orange County to spend a couple days with my dear friend Laura. I'm so excited! A night at the Ritz in Laguna...Not too bad huh? And perfectly enough Shelly will be there to meet up with us for the night! Can't wait...
I have to say though, I have loved everything about the last decade of my life and can't imagine being any happier than I am. I feel so grateful to be married to an amazing husband and have four kids that I love to pieces. I am happy to welcome a new chapter to my life, I know I have lots of exciting things to look forward to!
Hello Thirty!
Sweet Keith surprised me with a flight to Orange County to spend a couple days with my dear friend Laura. I'm so excited! A night at the Ritz in Laguna...Not too bad huh? And perfectly enough Shelly will be there to meet up with us for the night! Can't wait...
15 comments:
Happy early birthday! I am so excited for you...way to go Keith!! The 30's aren't so bad...according to Oprah each decade get's better. I am going with it!!
And, I have a feeling when we hit our 40's and 50's we will be glad when we still look 20 or 30!
And, if we keep roller skating we will continue to feel like we are 12!
Happy 30th birthday. You look amazing and your family is beautiful!
I wish you all the best. :)
Happy Birthday Lynsi! You are ageless, that's for sure. Sounds like you've got a fun birthday planned (you deserve it), take lots of pictures so we can see all about it.
Way to go Keith! What a great gift! Are you going this weekend? Happy Early Birthday!
happy early b-day, lyns!
have a great time in california!
that's awesome that the lady thought you were 18!
Happy birthday!!
You are inspiring....Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, weird that we are that old. I still feel, in a way, that we should be out for prom and jumping walls of apt. complexes to go hottubing. You look great, always have, always will!
thirty flirty an thriving!...happy b-day
thirty!! welcome, this is the best decade yet. You are so beautiful, and look younger every year. have a wonderful time in Cali. sweet husband you have. Happy early bday.
Happy thirteen going on thirty! Sounds like roller skating is the secret to staying younthful so I just might have to start!
happy birthday lynsi! you look young & fab as always!
Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a fun weekend in California!:)
Happy birthday, Lynsi!!! So grateful that we could share your big day with you. Your thirties are sure to be awesome!
It's a compliment that pople think you're so young! You look great--Happy 30th!
Post a Comment