What a great little get away!
A couple days to spend with a best friend to laugh, shop, eat, reminisce, and relax!
it was perfect. thanks Keith, you're the best!
I was so excited that Shell ( and Wes) were able to meet up
with us for dinner!
If you can't tell I was crazy in love with the
design/decor at the Ritz! Everything was decorated
so beautifully, it was amazing!!
perfect way to start off my thirties!










7 comments:
Lynsi, that looks like heaven, such a beautiful place, and it looks like so much fun, glad you had a good time.
Seriously jealous, that looks so fun! And you guys are all so natural at the red carpet pose. Nice job! :)
I can't wait to hear all about it!
how fun! I love the pic of you in bed with magazines... that is such a luxurey when you are kiddo-less! good planning keith nd happy 30 lyns! You make 30 look like the new 18... :)!
Look's amazing! Glad you had a great time! Happy Birthday, again!
Happy B-day Lysni! What a fun getaway:)
what a gorgeous place! so glad you had such a fun bday getaway!
Post a Comment