Last week we were able to enjoy a little get away with our girls to visit the new Gila Valley Temple OPen House. The girls took the day off of school, we dropped the boys to Grammy's, and we hit the road. It was quite the drive, but with the help of the Glee soundtrack and Icecream it wasn't too bad. It was so great to have a day with just our girls! I can't believe how fast they seem to grow, how I wish I could just have them stay just the way they are now! I make them promise me often, that they'll stay sweet forever, EVEN when they become teenagers! I love these girls so much! What a wonderful opportunity for us to be able to walk through the Temple together and see and feel the beauty and peace there.Thursday, May 20, 2010
Last week we were able to enjoy a little get away with our girls to visit the new Gila Valley Temple OPen House. The girls took the day off of school, we dropped the boys to Grammy's, and we hit the road. It was quite the drive, but with the help of the Glee soundtrack and Icecream it wasn't too bad. It was so great to have a day with just our girls! I can't believe how fast they seem to grow, how I wish I could just have them stay just the way they are now! I make them promise me often, that they'll stay sweet forever, EVEN when they become teenagers! I love these girls so much! What a wonderful opportunity for us to be able to walk through the Temple together and see and feel the beauty and peace there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lynsi I'm loving your new header, and what a great thing to be able to do with your girls. We got to go through the Oquirrh Mtn. Temple last year with our kids and it was such a beautiful experience for them.
I think it's so great you took the girls to see it, even though it was such a long way to go in one day, they will remember the efforts you made to get them there!
can't wait to do the same. Looks like a great temple
Post a Comment