This week is SpiRiT Week at school. Obviously that makes for an exciting week. (of course Tayler's favorite day has been pajama day, she would wear PJ's every day if she could!) The week has required planning and replanning, lots of thought, and laying out outfits every night. Can you guess what today was? (the pictures cut off their mismatching shoes and socks and they're to dark to tell, but KK's leggings are polka dot!)The girls were quite proud of their outfits. 

Clash Day!
4 comments:
That is so cute--Afton would love that too! Paul and I went to a tacky party this weekend and we looked a bit like that!
I loved spirit week! I wish we could have clash day every day... It would really help me in the morning.
just love it... your girls are so creative!
Oh, I bet that was a fun morning!!!
So cute! Good to see the old Houston Elemtary tradition is still alive and well.
Post a Comment