Sunday, January 24, 2010

So I've decided to let Rex's hair go, I'm delaying the buzz for now and here's Ben in his favorite pirate hat.

I debated letting him wear it to church, then decided against it.

8 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

can you please be my future daughter's clothes picker-outer?

regina said...

love the pics... and i can't wait to watch rex as his hair grows! have you been getting a once a week shot of the rex's hair? that would be a fun post to see over a few months!

Becca and fam said...

I love Ben's pirate hat, so adorable. The kids are all gorgeous, as usual :)

Grapefruit said...

Forget our daughters...can you please by MY clothes picker-outer?

Your kids all looked so cute at church today (as always!).

Grace said...

Ben is looking so old these days. He definitely isn't a baby anymore.

Steph Weaver said...

I am so glad you are letting Rex's hair go...I LOVE it! I thought about letting Blake's go...it would be fun to compare him and Daniel when they come back. His curls are the best!

Cute picture of all the kids!

Brittney said...

your kids are so stinkin cute, and i love what your girls are wearing. clash day looked like an awesome day!!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

what a great picture!